- Service includes
- Wheels checked trued and hubs adjusted.
- Gears tuned and indexed correctly. Cables checked.
- Brakes adjusted, pads and cables checked.
- Bottom bracket checked and adjusted.
- Drive train checked, adjusted and lubricated.
- Tyres inflated correctly.
- Headset checked and adjusted.
- Parts and accessories that we supply fitted labour free.
- Test ride.
We only offer one cycle service. This allows us to get a full overview of the bicycle and if we find any cost incurring items we will be able to quote on an individual basis. We believe this is a far more cost-effective route for our customers than offering a tiered (bronze, silver, gold) service tariff.
Wheel build from £25.00
Wheel strip and rebuild from £35.00
Brake bleed £15.00
Puncture repair from £8 including new innertube.
Depending on the innertube required.
Bottom Bracket Service £16 + parts
Remove and install new bottom bracket or replace,
grease & adjust bearings plus set up gears.
Headset Service £16 + parts
Remove and install new headset or replace and grease bearings.
Store Opening Hours:
Due to the Covid-19 situation we are operating a closed door policy, appointments only until further notice.
3CJ Cycle Centre
89-91 Longbridge Lane,
Tel: 0121 740 0148
E: Click Here